What better sets the mood for Valentine’s Day than having a fun rose shaped napkin right next to that romantic dinner setting?
Follow the below instructions to create a fun and unique addition to your intimate dinnertime!
How To Fold A SimplyPoly Rose Shaped Napkin
- Lay the napkin down on a table or floor. Use a square SimplyPoly napkin for best results.
- Fold the napkin diagonally in half. The napkin will now look like a triangle.
- Roll the long side of the napkin up. With the longest side near you, roll the triangle up until it reaches halfway up the napkin.
- Flip the whole napkin over. Flip the napkin over on the table or floor. The longest side should remain closest to you. The napkin should look like a cowboy bandana.
- Fold the two ends of the bandana together. Take one end of the bandana and roll until it reaches the end of the other end of the bandana, keeping the triangle part as is. Tuck the free end of your napkin into the small pocket you have created at the bottom. The napkin should now look like a candle.
- Pull apart the two flaps. On the top of the candle looking like shape, there will be two flaps protruding out of the center of the candle roll. Pull one of the flaps to the left and the other flap to the right. Gently do this and pull over the sides.
- Turn it over and you’re done! Flip over the napkin and you now should see a fun and romantic rose shaped napkin! Congratulations! Now go turn the lights down for ambiance and enjoy that dinner you made with a little extra pizazz!